Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

Rainbow Floral Card

Hello Crafty Folks,

I am back with another card. This is a birthday card for a dear friend! This is a A2 size card. I have used the masking technique.
I stamped the images and heat embossed them with golden embossing powder. Then I masked the sides of the card and just kept the stamped images in focus. Then I coloured the unmasked patch by blending distress inks in rainbow colours. I die cut the front panel. I have adhered golden washi tape to the card base and then adhered the die cut card front. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment and sprinkled a few sequins.
Hopr you like this card. Supplies used are listed at the end.




Supplies Used
Cardstock
Bielo Cardstock 300gsm
Iris Cardstock 270gsm

Stamps
Image - Altenew Botanical Garden
Sentiment - Altenew Peony Scrolls

Ink Pads
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Archival Jet Black Ink Pad
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Pickled Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean

Dies
Gina Marie Designs- Stitched Rectangle Die

Other
Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
Golden Washi Tape
Sequins

I am entering this card for the following challenges
PCM September 2017 Rainbow Challenge

 




 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful ! Its always a pleasure dropping in at your blog
    cheers

    ReplyDelete