Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Celebrate

Hello Lovely People,

I am here today with another card that I made for a friend's birthday, and yes... its the Bokeh Effect again! I just love how this effect makes the simple background so interesting!!
This is a A2 size card. I spread some clear water on the card panel. Then I used the distress inks to give it a water colour effect...just dropped the inks on top of the water and let them blend. I die cut the front panel with stitched rectangle die. I stamped 2 flowers and coloured them with Zig water colour markers (Yayyy!!! my first card with my new possession, the Zig Clean Real Brush Markers). Placed these flowers diagonally opposite in 2 corners.
I also die cut a piece of vellum with the stitched rectangle on the outside and with a oval die at the center. Then I die cut the sentiment Celebrate with a white glitter foam and placed it at the center of the card. I love how vibrant this card looks and the vellum provides some background to the flowers to show off their vibrancy! Then I arranged all the elements and pasted the card front on the card base with white glue. Added a few sequins to finish the card.
Supplies are listed at the end. Do leave your comments. Thank You!






 Supplies Used

Cardstock
Bielo Cardstock 300gsm
Iris Card Stock 270gsm
Vellum
Canson Montval 300gsm Water Colour Paper

Ink Pads
Distress Ink Minis - Festive Berries and Seedless Preserves
Archival Inkpad Jet Black
Memento Luxe Inkpad - Wedding Dress

Dies
Gina Marie - Stitched Rectangle, Stitched Oval
Waffel Flower - Celebrate

Stampset
Altenew Beatiful Day

Other
Zig Clean Real Brush Markers
White Glue
Sequins
White Glitter Foam

I am entering this card for the following challenges
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. This is so rich and beautiful! Love that bokeh background! Thanks for joining us at Paru's Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bokeh effect you created for your background and the beautiful red flowers are so pretty against it. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vellum frame overlay and the large diagonally placed flowers are perfect atop the bokeh background. This is a gorgeous card. Thanks for bringing your art by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card - love the striking colours and love the Bokeh background.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the bokeh background. Thank you for sharing your card at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges
    Please display the challenge story board in your post and the logo in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete