Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Make a wish Card

Hello Friends,

I am here with a simple birthday card.  I wanted to keep the background ink blending as the main focus in the card with a pretty birthday message. It is A2 sized card. The front panel has been de cut with the stitched rectangle die. The panel is coloured with blending 4 distress inks. The centre of the card has been raised by adding foam tape. I have heat embossed the sentiment and the small images in the background. The panel has been adhered to a black card base.
I am sorry that I couldn't click more pictures of the card as I had to send it out in a hurry :D
The supplies have been listed at the end. Hope you like the card.
 
 
Supplies
 
Bielo 300 gsm cardstock
Black cardstock 250 gsm
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose, Pickled Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Chpped Saphire
Versamark Water Ink
Gina Marie Stitched Rectangle Die
Stamps - Kaiser Craft Birthday Stamp. Hero Arts Stamps
 

No comments:

Post a Comment